Gibbs’ Reflective Cycle (Read the original post)
- Description – What happened?
- Feelings – What were you thinking and feeling?
- Evaluate – What were the positives and negative of the experience?
- Analysis – What did you understand/learn from the experience?
- Conclusion – What else could you have done?
- Action Plan – if it happens again, what would you do differently?
Peter Pappas’ Taxonomy of Reflection (Read the original post)
Very closely aligned with Bloom’s Taxonomy.
(Picture source: http://peterpappas.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341d880253ef0120a7a4dd53970b-pi)